Thursday, January 29, 2015

These are interesting times.

Cause us to return, O Lord, that we may return! (Lamentations 5:21)

You know what I've discovered recently? I may not like what God is doing right now, but I still believe. I know I said this before (maybe not here). I have two fingers pointed directly at him but I cannot deny him. My faith is frustrated, but not dead.

My prayer has been for revival in my heart. I've asked Him to return the joy of my salvation and the passion I had for so long. I want that anticipation of the rapture to be right before me.

In that, you can see I'm not concerned about others. But I'm looking for my own restoration. I know I cannot/will not progress without him being in in the proper perspective again. Which is a real pain when I can't say much good about him at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment