Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What's the difference?

So, We started with the question of "what is the big difference between Christians & non-Christians?"

Well?

I think that we came to the conclusion first and foremost is that Christians live a life submitted to the Lordship of Jesus Christ. That's the key difference. Mainly because anybody can be good or do good. But that's not Christianity.

Are you a Christian? Are you living submitted to Christ?

Read Galatians 2:20: I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life that live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

What's the difference in your life?

(If you want to hear an old song I listened to in College, use http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rLoADgvxwY about 2:22 in you'll hear the verse above).

No comments:

Post a Comment